Alphonse Mucha (Czech, 1860–1939) Zodiac, 1896 Originally commissioned as a calendar, Alphonse Mucha’s Zodiac became one of his most popular designs, with at least nine variants. Images representing the 12 zodiac signs ring an ornately dressed woman’s head, showcasing Mucha’s iconic art nouveau linework. This iteration, adapted for the French arts magazine La Plume, is reproduced in fine detail for this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.
Don't see your size call us to inquire about special orders. 503-436-1275