Bernard Sleigh (British, 1872–1954) An Anciente Mappe of Fairyland: Newly Discovered and Set Forth, c. 1920 In his text accompanying this map, artist Bernard Sleigh detailed the secret to entering the magical world called Fairyland: the key is in the heart of every child. His booklet—a guide—is included here in full, so your eyes, too, may be opened to the realm's rainbow-guarded shores.
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Library of Congress
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 32 x 16 in.