Jenny Tylden-Wright: Noah's Ark 300-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Jenny Tylden-Wright Noah’s Ark, 1990 For Noah’s Ark, Jenny Tylden-Wright used colored pencils to create the tumultuous waters, textural vegetation, and creatures marching two by two. The scene bursts with energy as it illustrates the biblical story—and provides you with an engaging 300-piece puzzle.
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10.625 x 8.625 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 24 x 18 in.