Norman Rockwell Book of Postcards
Few artists have captured the essence of the American middle class with the warmth, gentle humor, and charm of Norman Rockwell. Remembered for the several generations of The Saturday Evening Post covers he illustrated, Rockwell had a genius for creating stop-action scenes—an art student racing to her next class, a small dog stubbornly blocking traffic—moments with which viewers could easily identify. This book of postcards offers 30 of Rockwell’s most treasured story-telling images.
30 color reproductions bound in a handy postcard collection
• Mail the postcards, or keep the book for your own collection
• Decorate your office or dorm room with a wall of images
• Informative introductory text
• Backs of postcards offer enough room for short messages
• Perforated for easy removal
• Oversized postcards may require additional postage
• Pomegranate’s books of postcards feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world
Book: 6.875 x 4.75 x .375 in.
Postcard: 6.5 x 4.75 in.