Olga Suvorova (Russian, b. 1966) Melody, Variation 2, 2018 The music is playing, and the dance is about to begin. Russian artist Olga Suvorova takes us to a 16th-century Italian theatrical comedy in her lavish oil painting. The costumes of silk, velvet, jewels, and embroideries are the stars, rounded out with musical instruments, flowers, and birds. This 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle reproduces her ornate artwork, delicate in feeling but full of undeniably boisterous color.
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 27 x 20 in.