Olga Suvorova: The Tamer 1000-Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Olga Suvorova (Russian, b. 1966) Tamer, 2020 Peek into a gilt-edged world of exotic courtly entertainments. In Olga Suvorova’s lavish Tamer painting, cheetahs, peacocks, and songbirds surround an ornately costumed woman holding a training crop—a narrative cue. Suvorova’s characters and themes are depicted in a signature style influenced by the Pre-Raphaelites, Gustav Klimt, and traditional Russian icons. She comes from a three-generation artistic dynasty and is known for her portraiture, both at home in Russia and around the world. Become acquainted with the tamer and her charges as you assemble this intriguing 1000-piece puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size:: 13 x 10 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size:: 25 x 20 in.