Olga Suvorova (Russian, b. 1966) Venice, 2017 Put on your finest for Olga Suvorova’s Venice. The artist’s lavish works center upon the commedia dell’arte, its characters and themes depicted in a signature style influenced by the Pre-Raphaelites, Gustav Klimt, and traditional Russian icons. Her ornate costumes—their silks and velvets, jewels and embroideries—are often the stars of any scene, which she rounds out with musical instruments, flowers, and animals. The result is a lush tapestry, delicate in feeling but full of undeniably boisterous color.
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 29 in.
Don't see your size call us to inquire about special orders. 503-436-1275